Our mission is to provide exceptional personalized home care services
We have a professional care team that works to deliver compassionate and personalized care.
Contact us if you or a loved one
• Are recovering from an illness or hospitalization and need help while you regain your strength.
• Need someone to help run errands or take you to appointments.
• Need assistance getting dressed or showered.
• Need help with housework, laundry, or grocery shopping.
• Current caregivers need a break.
• Have a terminal illness and wish to remain at home.
• Are at risk for falls and need assistance ambulating.
• Have dementia and needs supervision.
Get started with our healthcare services today!
1) INITIAL CALL
On your initial call, you will speak to a knowledgeable staff member. After collecting the relevant information, an appointment will be made for a FREE, no-obligation home assessment.
Contact us today!
2) FREE HOME CARE ASSESSMENT
The initial in-home assessment focuses on determining the safety risks and challenges facing a client. It is also an opportunity to find out as much as possible about your needs and home care issues, as well as what type of qualities you may be looking for in a Caregiver.
We find out about your requirements
• General Client Information
• Days and hours of service required
• General Instructions
• Health history
• Details of daily assistance (personal care, housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation)
• Cognitive limitations
• Other preferences
In addition, we will discuss our policies, procedures, other services, and rates. There is absolutely no commitment required to use our service.
3) CARE PLAN
A Personalized Care Plan will then be presented, and agreed upon by all parties, before ‘Matching’ a client to a suitable caregiver.
Care planning, refers to a three-part process that includes:
1) Identifying issues that negatively impact an individual’s life
2) Prioritizing desired outcomes, and
3) Determining the interventions, services, and resources needed to reach the chosen goals.
4) MATCHING CAREGIVER
Matching the most suitable caregiver for you and ensuring that you, or your loved one, are placed in the best possible care givers hands. Of course, If there are ever any concerns about a specific caregiver, we can search for and provide a replacement.
Your Personalized Match
The Match will be based on primary language, personalities and personal preferences (likes and dislikes) and skill requirements, certifications etc.